Italian Merino Super Wash yarn - olive (Spanish Line)Regular price €13,75 Save Liquid error (product-template line 120): -Infinity%
You asked, we listened!
As many of you make weavings (as well) and not only macrame, we now offer you a limited selection of beautiful and unique yarns as well, next to our macrame ropes (did you know that stringrope can very well be used in weavings? I mean that fringe!!).
This is our Italian Merino Super Wash yarn. Made in Spain with Italian Merino wool.
To start with, we offer 3 colors. When you are very enthusiastic, we will offer more :-)
This listing is for the olive color (the other colors you can see on the 2nd and 3rd picture and find in their separate listings).
NOTE: this size comes in a cute ball instead of in the shown skein on the first picture.
It is a fingering yarn (meaning: thin but very usable - a common weight for socks, baby clothes and shawls for example) formed by merino wool and washable at 30 degrees as it has a super wash treatment. This material is obtained from the fleece of the best Australian merino sheep wools. The fiber thus obtained, is called 'Virgin wool' with a guarantee of compliance with animal welfare regulations.
The result is a superfine wool, very soft to the touch. Especially suitable for crocheting or knitting (or weaving) when temperatures drop and we want very warm pieces.
- Composition: 100% merino super wash of 19 micros
- Format: 100 gr skein or ball (this size is a ball!) of yarn = 400m
- Thickness: Fingering
- Needles: 2-3.5
- Washing: it can be washed at 30 degrees C
- 100% natural: Wool is a 100% natural fiber. This Super Wash Merino Wool is superfine so it does not irritate the skin or itch and it's very soft on the skin with contact.
- 100% biodegradable: When a fiber of wool is eliminated, it decomposes naturally in the soil in a few years, slowly releasing nutrients to the soil
- 100% renewable: Every year, Australian sheep (in this case, held in Italy), produce a new fleece, turning the wool into a fully renewable fiber.