Houseplant Care CardsRegular price €13,00 Save Liquid error (snippets/product-template line 120): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Houseplant Care Cards
The ultimate guide to growing happy plants! Houseplant Care Cards are a boxed gift set containing 35 cards packed full of advice and tips for botanical success indoors.
Learn the basics:
- Water: How and when to water you plants.
- Light: Where to locate you plants.
- Root Rot: What is it and how to prevent it.
- Humidity: Creating the perfect environment.
- Repotting: Top tips to master.
The care cards will help identify problems for specific plants and suggest ways to treat the issue.
Dimensions: 130h x 98 x 27mm
Weight: 220 grams
Contents:Boxed gift set featuring, 32 popular houseplants care guides+ 3 cards featuring essential basic advice.
Within The Netherlands, this will be shipped in a ‘brievenbuspakketje’ (a small, flat package, fitting into your briefcase). Outside of The Netherlands, it will be send as a package.
- We always aim to ship your package either the same day or the next day.
- You will receive a message with track & trace code so you know when your package is on the way.
- We trust you and we trust ourselves but.. .we do not always trust the post ;-) Because we want to make sure, everything you order, arrives with you save and as fast as possible, we ship everything with a track & trace code. This makes it a bit more expensive but gives us both more insurance that your package will arrive.
- Note: only very small shippings within NL (things that fit in an envelope), we will send without track & trace. Should you request it to be send with track & trace, then please do contact me.
NATIONAL SHIPPING (within NL)
National shipping: track & trace and insurance
All our national shippings are shipped with track & trace. This only means you know where your package is and when to expect it. This is not an insurance in case something happens with your package while on the way.
As for the insurance of your package; please select accordingly at check out (for only €0,70 extra your package is ensured for loss, damage etc. on route). We strongly advise you to do so when you spend money (for example over €50,-) as otherwise, when something happens, we cannot be held liable.
International shipping: track & trace and insurance
All our international shippings (one exception - see below) are send with a track & trace code and they are insured.
- For shippings within Europe the insurance is up to 500 euro.
- For shippings outside the EU this is up to 100 euro.
For international, small (less then 350 gram) shippings:
The international rules and regulation changed when shipping to addresses outside of the Netherlands. Unfortunately this means that from 2020 onwards, goods may no longer be franked in the same way as letters. I can frank this type of shipment as a parcel without Track & Trace (being a little cheaper), registered mail or insurance service. Other countries also require that the Dutch post shares information about the content with them digitally in advance.
Long way short: this means shipping small/light items got more expensive :-(
I choose to ONLY send items with track & trace - so as a package. As for those few euros that shipping it without track & trace, it is simply not worth it as packages tend to 'magically disapear' too often in such case.
So if you want a cute plant animal or just 1 wooden macrame ring, it might be smart to add some to your order in order to make the shipping costs more economical.
Calculated weight: for all foreign shippings:
Our system counts the total weight of your shipping. Most of the time, this should give the right shipping price in the end. But when you order a lot, we also need bigger boxes - meaning more shipping material. And this has a weight as well. So sometimes, the weight could be a bit more then automatically calculated. In that case, we will send you a message with the extra costs, before shipping your package. When you agree, we will send you an invoice for those extra shipping costs. After receiving your payment, we will ship your package.
On the other hand: if we calculated you a normal package price for shipping and there is a way of shipping it cheaper, we will do so and refund you the money you were charged too much.