We are very happy with our Mediterranean Line of macramerope but we are always on the look out for great ropes and yarns to add to our collection and.... we found it!
Our Mediterranean Line comes from Spain and our new line.... comes from Spain as well! :-) But obviously from another supplier. And to - hopefully - avoid confusion, we will name it The Spanish Line (and it will exist next to the Mediterranean Line).
We are really happy with this new Spanish rope line for several reasons:
- It adds even more colors to our huge color collection
- It offers also yarns next to different rope types!
- ALL ropes and yarns are OEKO TEX Standard 100 certified so you can also use it safely for all your baby macrame!
- 90% of the products are made from recycled material (GRS certified)
- Besides the above, products are certified in other ways as well such as GOTS, Detox to Zero, and others (you can read about that per rope type).
- The stringrope is softer than soft. Premium and even organic combed cotton are your new best friends!
And last but not least: we have an exclusivity agreement with this manufacturer for The Netherlands and Belgium, meaning we can also start with wholesale to those who want to sell ropes (we already offer wholesale to professional makers). But more about that later.
We start with 60 different products (sizes, ropes, yarns, colors) but soon more will be added as our second order is already in Spain!
Let's first make sure YOU can shop the ropes and yarns you love. And yes, I am sure you will love them. Click here and I will take you straight there.
Oh but wait! Before you go and before I forget:
To celebrate the launch of this new Spanish rope & yarn line, we have a HUGE give away on our socials (Instagram & Facebook)!
Make sure you join between July 8th and July 16th and you could win a package of about 5 kilo of ropes and yarns, worth over €200,-! It even includes some yarn types that are not yet in the shop (hopefully soon)!
Ok, now you can go and check our Spanish rope & yarn line! :-)