Bobbiny XXL- 5 mm stringrope (112 ply single twist) in terracottaRegular price €12,90 Save Liquid error (product-template line 120): -Infinity%
Bobbiny XXL - 5mm stringrope (112 ply single twist)
The 3mm Premium Macramé Cord is a single twist cotton cord composed of 112 small threads. It is perfect for macramé, weavings and any fiber art (though we wouldn't recommend it for knitting).
It is super soft, smooth, knots beautifully and gives amazing fringes and tassels.
This cord is produced in a small factory in Poland.
- As these ropes are made of recycled material, we strongly advise you to buy enough for your project at once. This because there could be color differences between this batch and the next one.
- MM: 5mm
- Length: 100m / 108 yds
- Weight: about 650-700 gram
- Composition: 100% recycled cotton, single twist, 112 soft fibers (so 112 ply)
- Certification: Oeko Tex Standard 100 (meaning it guarantees that the tested and certified yarn does not contain any harmful substances that are a danger to human health and environment. It is also safe to use for baby articles. The inner spool is made of recycled paper and is biodegradable.
How it is produced:
- Old clothes and textile waste are collected and sorted by color.
- They are cut into consistent smaller pieces and shredded.
- Selected colors are blended to gain an amazing shades of yarn. The colorblend process allows consistent color matching with no dyes, no water and no chemical products applied!
- Cotton is spun to achieve the softest and finest yarn.
- Yarn is twisted into Premium Macramé Cord