Bobbiny Macrame - 5mm (twisted rope - triple twist) in natural goldenRegular price €16,90 Save Liquid error (product-template line 120): -Infinity%
This 5mm triple twisted cotton cord is composed of 120 single threads twisted with three 40-thread parts. It is perfect for macramé, weaving, crochet or knitting.
It is super soft, smooth, knots beautifully and gives amazing, twirly fringes and tassels. Thanks to its twisted structure it is firm and easy to work with.
This 3ply Macramé Rope is produced in a small factory in Poland.
- As these ropes are made of recycled material, we strongly advise you to buy enough for your project at once. This because there could be color differences between this batch and the next one.
- MM: 5mm
- Length: 100m / 108 yds
- Weight: about 660-700 gram
- Composition: 100% recycled cotton. 3ply twist in 3x40 soft fibers
- Certification: Oeko Tex Standard 100 (meaning it guarantees that the tested and certified yarn does not contain any harmful substances that are a danger to human health and environment. It is also safe to use for baby articles. The inner spool is made of recycled paper and is biodegradable.
How the rope is produced:
- Old clothes and textile waste are collected and sorted by color.
- They are cut into consistent smaller pieces and shredded.
- Selected colors are blended to gain an amazing shades of yarn. The colorblend process allows consistent color matching with no dyes, no water and no chemical products applied!
- Cotton is spun to achieve the softest and finest yarn.
- Yarn is twisted into Premium 3ply Macramé Rope