Bobbiny Jumbo - 9mm (braided rope) in naturalRegular price €19,95 Save Liquid error (product-template line 120): -Infinity%
9mm Bobbiny Cotton Cord is a soft, flexible and durable, braided cord.
The cord is perfect for
- different macrame projects
- crochet and knit rugs, baskets, poufs, coasters
- craft projects.
They are produced of the highest quality cotton thread in Poland.
- Braided rope is the perfect rope for macrame or crochet beginners.
- This size of braided cords has a polyester core made of thread what keeps their shape. Around the polyester core, there are two layers of recycled cotton.
- Braided rope cannot be brushed out!
- As these ropes are made of recycled material, we strongly advise you to buy enough for your project at once. This because there could be color differences between this batch and the next one.
- The second picture is just to show you its size.
- MM: 9mm
- Length: 100m / 108 yds
- Weight: about 990 gram
- Composition: 100% recycled cotton, braided cord with a cotton filling
- Tool size: needle 16-18mm
- Certification: Oeko Tex Standard 100 (meaning it guarantees that the tested and certified yarn does not contain any harmful substances that are a danger to human health and environment. It is also safe to use for baby articles. The inner spool is made of recycled paper and is biodegradable.