Cotton Air - Mustard- 3mm recycled braided cotton rope (Spanish Line)Regular price €6,50 Save Liquid error (product-template line 120): -Infinity%
Cotton Air is a 3 mm braided rope made of 90% recycled cotton GRS and 10% recycled PET GRS and Oekotex gecertificeerd (see below what this means) and it comes in balls of 50 meter.
This listing is for the color MUSTARD.The first 2 pictures are mine, the third one is the pic from the manufacturer. I feel my photo represents the real color better (maybe a bit less grey but not as green as the manufacturers). :-)
The other colors available can be found on the pictures after the group pictures and you can buy them via their own listings.
It is very soft and perfect to make pieces for your home (such as carpets, cushions, baskets, bags etc.) since its format makes it very light and easy to work with.
Besides for macrame, you can also use it for knitting and crochet with XL hooks.
It is the perfect substitute of T-Shirt yarn since it stays always uniform and it does not show color variations.
We now offer this rope in 4 colors (you can see those in the other pictures and find them in the shop as separate listings) but if you all like it, we can add 19 more colors to the collection!
- Composition: 90% recycled cotton GRS & 10% recycled PET GRS (explanation below)
- Kind of rope: braided
- So it does not unravel well but it is perfect for, for example home-ware and plant hangers
- It is the easiest to work with if you are a beginner
- Thickness: 3 mm
- Format: 50 meter (= 150 gram)
- Certification: GRS & Oeko-Tex 100 Standard
- Also available in 5mm (other listings)